i just wanna know from the people i trust most about guitar ****...what i your opinion on crate amps? would my ibanez rg sound good with it and a metalzone pedal? is it a p.o.s. amp i shouldnt waste my time on? or would jesus christ play this amp? (jk i know he wouldnt).........but anyway i need some feedback
what amp??? whats the model?? there is more than one amp.

dont generalize brand names and their products. Mainly people just assume that crate only makes low end crappy amps. But they have a fairly large line up of amps. So figure out what model you are looking at, and maybe you can get some useful reviews. also check

harmonycentral.com for reviews
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
I've tried different Crate Amps and I find that the half stacks sound pretty good and are very versatile. I can't say the same for the combos. The sound quality just doesn't seem their with the combos.
^youre crazy. its the model you shoudl be looking into, not generalzing half stacks and combos. THey got some ****ty ass half stacks, and some good combos....

good crate amps worth checking out - V series, blue voodoos. (tube amps)

okay crate amps worth looking at on a budget - Vtx series (solid state, nicely built)

bbbaaad crate amps not worth checking out unless you really want a ****ty amp - gtx, gfx, (budget amps, cheaply made, and awful sounding)
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Crate amps for the most part are ok. The larger amps (half-stacks and such) have great built in-distortion but the clean channel tends to be less than desired. As for smaller amps I wouldn't waste my time w/ Crate.
my particular crate sounds good clean. like ass on the distortion channel. and the thing keeps switching channels randomly, usually just gets stuck between the channels and puts out no sound. my fix = kick the **** out of it and it goes back to workin right for a while. it was acting real bad one day so i went in with a solderin iron only to find 10 bad solder joints (cracked, poorly soldered, etc)

sometimes a great amp means more then great sound imo
Crate amps, solid state or not, have a certain Crate Tone. I cant describe it, but my best advice is to listen to some Friedman era Megadeth for the general tone.