EVERYONE on the site reccomends the isp.
i guess it pretty good, even though its just a noise gate...
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
ISP beats alot of gates for metal, but its a little much for a clean channel. So ISP = good for a metal amp, Boss NS-2 = good for blues and clean stuff.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
Quote by Cone 21
ISP beats alot of gates for metal, but its a little much for a clean channel. So ISP = good for a metal amp, Boss NS-2 = good for blues and clean stuff.

How do you mean? What makes it good for hi gain and not as good for lo gain?
Quote by Connorcore
How do you mean? What makes it good for hi gain and not as good for lo gain?

i think he means the isp kinda cuts off on the very end of your clean notes. so you cant hit a chord and have it ring for 30 seconds or something like that.
Quote by Cone 21

Just mess with the threshold for cleaner stuff.
Hush is good.......but the ISP Decimator Rack is much better.... i think so ........

Never tried the Rack Decimator........ but the Hush is good
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Oh blues i beg to differ i agree with genocide as far as rack mount supressors and gates go nothing beats the Hush even the rack decimator doesnt compare
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Cone 21

I disagree- if it's plugged in the front of the amp (i.e. not in the loop), it's fine over the clean channel.

I haven't tried the mxr, though. or the hush.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?