I'm a left handed player living in Canada, therefore my choices of guitars are slim...I have whittled down to two models for a new guitar (my third). Either a B.C. Rich Warlock NT, or an ESP KH202. Can anyone give me advice on what might be the better choice of the two? Thanks a bunch.
dwell not over dying, for it shall be the last thing you ever do.
*fur555dnm666*
Quote by cryingblood
I'm a left handed player living in Canada, therefore my choices of guitars are slim...I have whittled down to two models for a new guitar (my third). Either a B.C. Rich Warlock NT, or an ESP KH202. Can anyone give me advice on what might be the better choice of the two? Thanks a bunch.

Well, personally, I'll never buy another B.C. Rich guitar of any style again. I hate the company and I hate the guitars they make. But ESP has some pretty good models but it all depends on your price-range, what are you looking to spend?(max)
Out of those two choices, I would say ESP/LTD. But, have you checked out Schecter? I'm a lefty, and love my C-1 Classic!
#1 if I have to, I'll spend a great deal of money for one, and #2, our band is playing a post grunge/metal, with punkish elements (don't ask, it just works). I'm on the heavier end of our sound. Right now I'm playing through a Crate GT212, but soon upgrading to a Fender Metalhead.
*fur555dnm666*
oh, yea, and I have checked out schecter, but never played one. Where I live usually means I can't play a guitar until I've bought it, cuz they'd have to order it. No satore in my area carries anything lefty in stock, which is why I'm turning to you guys for some help.
*fur555dnm666*
Schecter is real good brand with tons of lefty guitars, definitely better than a bc rich.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!