Hey, does anyone know if there is such thing as an 7-String Ibanez S-series like Ken Susi from Unearth, or would I have to order it custom.
He's saying an S Series Ibanez, to my knowledge Ibanez only does RG series for 7-Strings.
Youcan probably get one Custom Ordered....it would be expensive, but not only can you get the 7 strings...but also your name in the inlays or other bull****.
yeah they stopped producing them, so check e-bay or local stores for there used guitars
Quote by DrNick
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-S7320-Electric-Guitar?sku=512509

S7320, still in stock. The ZR is supposed to be a great trem, too, so you're getting a lot with this guitar.

+1.

There's always the S7420 or S7620, but they're both discontinued.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
+1.

There's always the S7420 or S7620, but they're both discontinued.

S7540, or 540S7 to be correct, since it's the old nomenclature. Something like 500 of them were made in '91.

Also, this thread is from '06. Doh.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!