....looking to buy Chuck Berry's "Hail Hail Rock n' Roll" DVD when Christina Aguilera's new album suddenly caught my eye. I started thinking about the intro of that "ain't no other man" video and chose to take a chance and buy the album. I brought it home, put it on and started listening. Even though for the most part the album was lame pop music like I feared, there are some really great gems on the album.

What do you guys think? Be honest and open minded now.
I was in Best Buy today. But I bought Allman Brothers Live at the Fillmore East.

I gotta give it up to her at first I thought she was pulling a John Mayer but she sounds like shes serious about this. Im not gonna go and buy the album but more power to her.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
Quote by IrishBlues
I was in Best Buy today. But I bought Allman Brothers Live at the Fillmore East.

I gotta give it up to her at first I thought she was pulling a John Mayer but she sounds like shes serious about this. Im not gonna go and buy the album but more power to her.

pity on you for not already owning it

those songs are surprisingly authentic. not much bullshit she's trying to pass through as blues there. more power to her
Not bad. I wouldn't call it great, but it's certainly good.

A step in the right direction, i'm impressed.