I have this little cut on the side of my index finger and am just wondering how i dry it up. I currently dont have any Lime Juice, so dont suggest it, and iam broke.
Crappy Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez RG7321
LTD F-10
VOX AD15VT
Dunlop Jazz III's (Black)
D'Addarrio .09-.46's
I wouldn't dip it in vinegar. Just leave it. In your blood you get your own germ fighting cells called lympthosyts (sp?) and they'll come out in the blood and clean out the wound for you, unless you have haemophilia leave it and it'll clot by itself. If it keeps bleeding wrap in summit, ie a bandage
Dunno about stopping the bleeding, but once that's cleaned up, I do reccomend dipping your fingers in vinegar. Seems to help building up the calluses you need to stop your fingers cutting open again...
Rubbing alcohol?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Personally, I'd suggest lots of savlon and keeping it clean.

But I have no idea if any of these sugestions would/wouldn't work.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Thy Brad
Dunno about stopping the bleeding, but once that's cleaned up, I do reccomend dipping your fingers in vinegar. Seems to help building up the calluses you need to stop your fingers cutting open again...

Does dipping your fingers in vinegar heal wounds or help build callouses?
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Quote by Nelsean
Rubbing alcohol?

If you use alcohol. Drink it. You won't feel a thing.
Quote by MX4Life

It does both i believe, but it stings like ****.
Quote by Jonnomainman
I wouldn't dip it in vinegar. Just leave it. In your blood you get your own germ fighting cells called lympthosyts (sp?) and they'll come out in the blood and clean out the wound for you, unless you have haemophilia leave it and it'll clot by itself. If it keeps bleeding wrap in summit, ie a bandage

Lymphocytes are actually white blood cells that engulf invading micro-organisms. There is also Phagocytes, which release anti-toxins to destroy invading micro-organisms.

Platelets are what cause wounds to heal. Platelets are sticky cells that move to where excessive amounts of oxygen are detected (where the cut is) and they clump together forming a clot which turns to a scab.

Back to topic, the best way is dab it with a tissue then leave it once it's dry.
Use turmeric power n u will heal n erase a scar as well
Quote by hendo123456789
invincibleneo - you are one of the only people in this thread that talk sense.
Quote by MX4Life

Definitely builds callouses. Dunno about healing wounds, I've never tried...
Have a nice day