I have a JS20 Jackson Dinky (laugh all you want), and got the guitar because it had 1 humbucker and 2 single coil pickups. I wanted the 2 single coil pickups because i still play the occasional jazz and funk instead of rock or metal. Recently i have been playing just metal, and I was wondering if i could replace the neck single coil pickup with a humbucker. Is this possible?
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
you could but it would cost mucho dinero (lotsa $$$$)
signature here: ________

member # (insert number) of the (insert club name) club
You could put something like a HotRails in there relatively painlessly. I've heard the GFS clones are acutally better than the real thing and a lot cheaper.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
how much would it cost approximately?
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
check on musiciansfriend.com for prices and theyre are many out theyre that can sort of give you a sound of a humbucker but in a single coil space. my guess is between 50-80usd for the single coils
as in put a true humbucker in there? no...thats messed up. but they do make small humbuckers the size of single coils that give you pretty much that sort of tone. the best ones are made by seymor duncan.
most popular is the STRH-1 which goes for somthing like $75
then theres also the lil screamin demon which is around $90