new Spear of Longinus - Nothing is forever, and, forever is nothing

Spear of Longinus
Nothing is forever, and, forever is nothing

Released through Blazing Productions.

Already refused to be stocked in several music stores, 13 new tracks of Satanic racial hatred from the Sol spirit, flame and fire that has been on the frontlines since the early 90s. A step has been taken backwards from TYONS to created a feast of Nazi Occult Metal and Nada Brahma era riffs and thrashy hooks. This album was recorded at least a year ago but due to issues with labels and the like, Blazing finally heeded to the call.

Should be one to please SoL's early metal fiends, and 80s thrash-black/death fans in general.

Blazing has one track available for download, Better of Dead. http://www.blazing.ws
Probably not the best track to represent the album though, as it's one of the more groove tracks.

SoL have plans for a follow up album. Recording process has commenced with the current line up.
Shadilay.
Pretty cool. I've heard Domni Satnasi in full (a MegaUpload download) and a bit of the others from select mp3s. This one sounds quite good.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Pretty sweet. I like a lot.
Quote by madbasslover
you've just received the first official Madbasslover's Seal of Asskickery.

Cas Appreciator #4. PM Skeptopotamus to Appreciate.

Private Donut of the Red VS Blue Club. pm fret13 to join
lol "Promote Your Band" n00b. lolgayzorz/
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by Spynal
lol "Promote Your Band" n00b. lolgayzorz/

"lol i liek ur band, dey roxr lyk gren day!111!!!11"

That would be interesting.

But yeah, the songs cool, good catchy riff, good vocals....
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Catchy indeed. Wouldn't say that it's the same class as Domni Satnasi, which is my favourite, but it sure as hell ain't bad.
I've only heard Nazi occult metal from SoL but this song seems quite cool.
Not bad, but certainly not good. Vocals are horrible, melody is boring, song goes no where, drumming is bland; the same dry stuff is done better by 7,000 other boring bands.

But uh... A for effort.
Quote by mortiis999
Am i the only one who noticed tha the covber image is taken form the illustrated "Silmarillion" by Tolkien. Good choice.

It is. Which is why it's suprising it has already been banned in a few places, considering Nazi Occult Metal never really had a hitch in its day. Nada Brahma is the last time SoL had an issue where it was banned in serveral European countries and the owner of the label it was released on was prosecuted - this was probably due to the 'provocative' artwork of the LP (which was still pretty lame by many standards of even NSBM).

It'll be interesting to see however if SoL ever get banned on content rather than artwork - the content is usually very intense but there are too many noobs and weekend-Wotanists around to understand any of it. The next one will be the richest yet...will anybody catch on though is entirely another story.

Quote by VomitalXX
Not bad, but certainly not good. Vocals are horrible, melody is boring, song goes no where, drumming is bland; the same dry stuff is done better by 7,000 other boring bands.

Except that SoL have been doing it since '93.
Shadilay.
man i saw a torrent of this out recently. could be good for publicity, but bad for greens.

EDIT: hold on, let me check on that. i could be wrong.

EDIT2: yes, yes i was right. but perhaps you put it there.

EDIT3: your name on KT is regectile, isnt it? i knew it.

EDIT4: edit button is your friend
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Last edited by Bodom_Shredder7 at Sep 5, 2006,
Quote by ChildofBodom
If they're still a pseudo-crust punk band then count me out.

I think that era only happened because 'Camazotz' is a hippy fag and was allowed to do crusty stuff after the Vomitor blokes left. Those guys wouldn't play anything unless it was early Bathory or Sodom haha . But no, unfortunately (for your sake anyway), this one is actually a metal album. However some of the riffing and drums are familar of TYONS.

Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
man i saw a torrent of this out recently. could be good for publicity, but bad for greens.

EDIT: hold on, let me check on that. i could be wrong.

EDIT2: yes, yes i was right. but perhaps you put it there.

EDIT3: your name on KT is regectile, isnt it? i knew it.

EDIT4: edit button is your friend

Online already? That was fast! Half to be expected though. This is the reason Camazotz wants to do anything on his own from now on. He doesn't really care about the money, but so many others are profiting off SoL. For example: the Black Sun Society boxset was sold at 30USD and there were about 1000 pressed. ...SoL never saw a cent of it. Somebody made a pretty little fortune there. Not to mention the re-release of Domni Satnasi was done with limited knowledge to the band...

your edit 2: negative

your edit 3: negative

your edit 4: can I have a friend?

Quote by uuuuhhhhhhhh
Dwain get in contact with me. My Ex's distro she works for would like to throw some SoL **** on it I believe.

Tell her to get in contact with Blazing, I'm pretty sure they work out distro stuff. Can't really do much from this end as Blazing released it and they only sent a boxfull of the CDs down under. But the next stuff (LP and merch) will be done independently so as many distros as possible will need to be contacted...
Shadilay.
Last edited by morbid_death at Sep 6, 2006,
Nice track. I kinda like the vocals, they really fit the mood of the song. Are they english or another language?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
My buddy has been getting me in SOL, though i still have'nt listined to anything past TYONS (started at the beggining and have been working my way up).
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

SATANIC SKINHEADS

but its just kinda meh after TYONS
i am the moonstar
Nazi Occult Metal is fukking barbaric,that production is unreal.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Haha, I was wondering what was going on when it said this was 'new'!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Best. Thread necromancy. EVER.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.