go ahead maet before freddie gets here
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Deny my weiner.

...please....
Originally posted by X Alkaline 3
Home plate is when she lets you take a dump on her chest.
no
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
Seriously this thread needs to be closed down before Freddy gets here, or there's going to be a three page long post by him.
Stevie Y of the GO WINGS club. PM me with a title to join.

The following statement is false. The preceding statement is true.

Member #20 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Don't worry, He's not on the Classic Rock boards.

EDIT: Never mind.
Patriarch of Zeppelinism-PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Darth Vader-PM Zeppelinpage4 to join the Empire.
Queen is indeed the greatest band of all time and this thread deserves to stay open. if that crappy band that stole all of there music gets to have a sticky why cant this one. stupid people dont know talent when they see it
QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS 3/10/06
roger waters 9/8/06
the who 9/16/06
eric clapton 10/03/06
the who 12/2/06
Mika 6/13/07
Rush 6/27/07
Roger waters 7/10/07
Elton John 3/??/08
The Who 10/24/08
Iron Maiden 04/02/09
Iron Maiden 07/12/10
Quote by anrgy_feet
Queen is far better than any other band!

That's great. Now go away.
"Let there be light...sound...drums...guitar...LET THERE BE ROCK!" - Let There Be Rock, AC/DC
^Don't incite him.
Patriarch of Zeppelinism-PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Darth Vader-PM Zeppelinpage4 to join the Empire.
You're right Freddie, they do deserve their own stickied thread, however, it doesn't need to be called Queen is far better than any other band. No best threads, this is against the rules! And by the way, how can you be sure that your boys in Queen didn't steal music from anyone else either. Just because Zep got caught, doesn't mean they were the only ones with their hands in the cookie jar!

Quote by kshelt76
You're right Freddie, they do deserve their own stickied thread, however, it doesn't need to be called Queen is far better than any other band. No best threads, this is against the rules! And by the way, how can you be sure that your boys in Queen didn't steal music from anyone else either. Just because Zep got caught, doesn't mean they were the only ones with their hands in the cookie jar!

I like your point.
Quote by kshelt76
And by the way, how can you be sure that your boys in Queen didn't steal music from anyone else either. Just because Zep got caught, doesn't mean they were the only ones with their hands in the cookie jar!

That's true, I'm pretty sure nearly every band in existance has, at one point or another, consciously or not, stolen music from someone else.
"Let there be light...sound...drums...guitar...LET THERE BE ROCK!" - Let There Be Rock, AC/DC
I'm not even in a band, but sometimes, I try to write songs, keyword is try. Well, as I try to write these songs, sometimes I look over the lyrics, and realize that its either an exact duplicate or at least a paraphrasing of some other band's lyrics. At that time, I curse at myself for not being creative and also for realizing that I'm going to have to change that line and it's going to be tough to make up something else coherent.

And like I said, I'm not even in a band that's going to be playing these lyrics for people, much less trying to record them and make money. I think it would be nearly impossible for any successful artist to continuously write new material that doesn't at least "borrow" from other people. Maybe that's why VH had so many covers!