the Ibanez 1527
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Damn, I don't know exactly what guitar Jeff Loomis uses, but it is a Schecter and it has a trem in it. So there you go! I've obviously been a lot of help.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by flyingjew34
Damn, I don't know exactly what guitar Jeff Loomis uses, but it is a Schecter and it has a trem in it. So there you go! I've obviously been a lot of help.

acually jeff uses a 007 elite and a C-7 hellraiser and both of those dont have trems
^But his does... I thought...
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Carvin have a few. and Schecter do plan on releasing a Jeff Loomis sig model 7 string w/floyd but first theyre going to do a hardtail version then release the floyd version.
Quote by Elithraldor
Ibanez UV777 that is a brilliant guitar

I said that....3rd post I think.
Quote by Dobzilla
You know that K7s are actually very good guitars despite the "talents" of who plays them.

I agree, and the K-7's trem is also very useful because sometimes the whammy bar gets in the way in other trems, while this one has the U-Bar while helps you make all the trem effects, without the whammy getting in the way of your picking or palm mutting the fine tuners...also

Music Man John Petrucci 7 String has a trem.
who palm mutes the fine tuners.....??? You must be palm muting wrong as hell....
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
Schecter makes 7 strings.

http://www.schecterguitars.com/index.asp

You can find some there.

Look at the C7 Hellraiser.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
check out carvin. cheap 7-strings.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Yes CARVIN , get one made the way you want for no extra charge and its made in the US. You can even get your name on the headstock.
Check out Schecter.com

or type Drum City in a internet Search Engine they are the largest Schecter Dealer in the US
and have models not on the Schecter site and one off models.
was borlander model?..
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Ibanez RG1527, Ibanez S7320, Ibanez UV777, just to name a few.
Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade
Ibanez RG220B
Dean Vendetta 1.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech XMM Metal Master
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Ibanez S7320 will
the new Korn model(nothing Korn about it really) Apex1 will To
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez K7
Ibanez JEMUV777

Ibanez also has a new model, the S7320. a sweet guitar with a ZR-7 Tremolo.

There's also a new Dean Razorback 7 string, but thats gonna be way overpriced.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Last edited by mw7 at Jan 21, 2007,
i have an LTD M-207, see if you can find one on ebay or something. Not the best, but they are affordable if you cant afford real expensive guitars. They stopped making these when the 200-series were still made of basswood, too
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build