Whats up guys/girls? I've got this older Jackson PS-4 that I've put a little bit of work into it and I really love the tone. Only problem is that my taste in music has changed since then and I'm more into bands that are using different drop tunings such as In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Nevermore... etc. So my question is... my PS-4 currently has a Floyd Rose floating bridge but the damn thing won't stay in tune when I drop tunings. Is it possibly to replace this bridge with a fixed bridge? Any information on what may help me drop tunings without going out of tune would be greatly appreciated... also any info on swapping out bridges. Thanks.
They make things that you can put in the bridge assembly in the back to make a floating bridge set. I don't remember what it's called, but im sure someone else can tell you.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
You can just fill in the cavities in the back with some wood, Eric Clapton style. Google blocking up a tremolo or something. There's a really good tutorial somewhere that does it on an Ibanez JEM or something.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
yeah wut he said ^^^
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.