the most expensive guitar i saw was $8000. it was a red telecaster with a gold bridge. made by johnny english or somthing. o and when i say seen, i mean in real life, not on the internet.
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
pffffffffffffffffffft weeeeeeeak

50,000 at the house of guitars

*wins*
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
in my town's downtown shop, there is a Strat with a naked girl posing on it (air brushed paint to detail) and it costed over $13,000.00 or at least around there, its been there a long time now, and I dont seeing it being claimed anytime soon, but it sure is BEUTIFUL!

Ive seen guitars that cost more than that, just not in real life tho.
$40,000 NAMM (spelling?) Epiphone Paul McCartney Lefty Acoustic guitar...also on sale at Musiciansfriend.
jimi's isle of wright flying v listed at 3 million quid at hard rock london, i pwn you all played it too bizatches.
We never grasp self-realization, we are two abysses; A well staring at the sky.........
Quote by IROBOTInferno
jimi's isle of wright flying v listed at 3 million quid at hard rock london, i pwn you all played it too bizatches.

my friend played that when he went to europe
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by aluminum.maiden
Does the internet count
on ebay I saw a Flying-V Prototype going for around 100000$

internet does not count
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
$100k

It had diamonds all over it.
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
In person, about $5000. On Ebay there was a 1957 Les Paul for $163,000 and someone bought it.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
At one of my local guitar shops theres a guitar that has gold, silver, bronze and ruby inlays. I think its about $10,000-$25,000.
Quote by Sean-Man
the most expensive guitar i saw was $8000. it was a red telecaster with a gold bridge. made by johnny english or somthing. o and when i say seen, i mean in real life, not on the internet.

WHAT?!I never knew a tele can be so expensive!!!
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by jumpmanhat
in my town's downtown shop, there is a Strat with a naked girl posing on it (air brushed paint to detail) and it costed over $13,000.00 or at least around there, its been there a long time now, and I dont seeing it being claimed anytime soon, but it sure is BEUTIFUL!

Ive seen guitars that cost more than that, just not in real life tho.

nah dude its like 31k
Eric Clapton Strat, used and signed, £40k. It sold as well.

Thats $76k roughly.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.