Poll: which amp?
Poll Options
View poll results: which amp?
Peavey Triple XXX with Mesa Rectifier Cab
3 27%
Mesa Triple Rectifier with Rectifier Cab
8 73%
Voters: 11.
alright, im buying a guitar with emgs, 81 bridge, 85 neck, gibson sg gothic. i play lots of punk rock, metal, some shred, and a little emo. i listen to a lot of atreyu, avenged sevenfold, afi, from first to last, van halen, and stuff like that, and i want it to sound good for high gain. i like to play tapping riffs a lot for soloing, and i need better sound, since i just learned eruption, which wasnt as hard as ppl say, i want more emphasis on my soloing. i would also like a lot of low crunch for deep, heavy riffs. i use a digitech grunge for distortion. thanks a lot!!!!!
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
triple rec, but id really consider stepping down to the dual, its not that the triple rec will be louder, youll have to work the volume harder to crank the tubes and get that nice ass tube sound. the dual is hard enough to crank in 50 watt mode. all in all, if you take the mesa route, the dual will be more manageable tone wise. beleive me, that thing can rip. once you get the recto, say good bye to that solid state mess of a pedal.
Last edited by metal_man12 at Sep 2, 2006,
Mesa if you dont have a budget I would say a recto or a Mk IV. Or a Peavey 6505.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
oh, yeah, i kinda sorta forgot to mention that the mesa would be used and the peavey would be new or used, idk about that one.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal