what is the best crass cd?
idk which one to buy....
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
ive got "best before 84" and "well forked but not dead"

out of those... best before 84 is the better
Never liked Crass either. And probably the only band on that label I liked was Rudimentary Peni.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
The feeding of the 5000 is an amazing album. crass is amazing (lyrically atleast)
Lyrically, Yes Sir, I Will was their best... none of them are very good musically.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by TN_BOOTBOY
Never liked Crass either. And probably the only band on that label I liked was Rudimentary Peni.

peni's archaic ep is terrible...
Quote by ss311

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Stop complaining about that and listen to another one of their albums!
Quote by ss311

There's alot of bands that I like that have at least one bad album. So I don't worry about it. but when a band has nothng that I've ever liked, they go into the never play again bin.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
Get Stations first cos the live side got most songs from Feeding on it.
Quote by ss311
Thanks, I'll try getting it sometime when i'M ABROAD...

Have you ever heard of... A TORRENT PROGRAM?!?! p2p program, whatever. Like limewire, SOULSEEK, kazaa, good stuff for checking out bands.
I don't like using them to steal from bands I respect even if I dislike them.
You know, sometimes you buy a CD and it's total crap? That's as much stealing as you DLing a song. But whatever, we talking Crass, here, and seriously, if any band aint going to mind you getting a chance to hear their message for free, it's them. Or put another way, if they do mind, they are just a bunch of hypocrites that deserve to get ripped off. Is just free advertising anyway. Ok, I understand how you feel about bands you respect... so... DL a few, if you like, buy a CD.
Conflict > Crass

WTF Steve Ignorant no sing on Penis Envy? I wonder why.....

Rudi P is the best Anarcho band though. Ep's of RP and Castrophe both blow Crass out of the water.
wot?
Yeah, only Conflict could do benefit gigs for their own band members.