Well I listen to alot of Dream Theater and I would liek to play some of there stuff.

I can already play Pull me Under.

My skill leval is like intermediate cause I can play alot of Rush
Maybe try "Home"
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
spirit carries on.
finally free.

amazing not too difficult songs.

Also hollow years.
And another day, excluding the solo.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Already know it

heres more I know

Overture 1928
Home
Another Day
ytse Jam
A Fortune in Lies
Quote by feltgrape
spirit carries on.
finally free.

amazing not too difficult songs.

Also hollow years.
And another day, excluding the solo.

The solo seems quite hard in tsco
Quote by Rush Man
Already know it

heres more I know

Overture 1928
Home
Another Day
ytse Jam
A Fortune in Lies

if you can play those, can you play most of their songs?

try some stuff off of train of thought.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Through Her Eyes

About to Crash (reprise) is INSANELY fun to play. Great song.

Goodnight Kiss is another good one.

There are a ton more, all you have to do is listen and guess what you can play.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Peruvian Skies
Octavarium
Blind Faith
The Mirror
Lie
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
The Root Of All Evil excluding the solo and Panic Attack is good too.
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Try In The Presence Of The Enemies Parts 1 & 2 I love those songs to death lol

Or you could even try Metropolis Pt 1 Parts of it are sorta difficult but its a challenge to play, fun, and its just an all around amazing song.

If you're looking for something easier, you should definitely try looking at Peruvian Skies. The solo in that song is simple yet beautiful.

Another somewhat challenging one would be Take The Time. Again, amazing song, catchy licks and riffs, and not too difficult, although it gets quite difficult at parts.

Well I hope I could be of assistance Have fun and keep pushing your limits and you can do great things.

I'm off to go listen to and try to learn The Spirit Carries On Thanks @feltgrape for the idea lol
I have interracial polygamous extramarital sex, so I can impregnate my multiple cohabiting girlfriends and abort the fetus then lustfully devour it in the name of satan.
You might kill me for this but did you ever think learning about theory/technique? Try to buy.... of course you dont download. Petrucci's rock discipline it is great!
Umm, Silent Man, Constant Motion, Finally Free, Wither, Spirit Carries On, Hollow Years, Through Her Eyes, that's off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more. Home and Octavarium are above intermediate imo. Metropolis Pt. 1 isn't too bad, but the run around 4:40 in is kind of a bitch if your alternate picking isn't super fast and clean.
You could also check out The Count of Tuscany, aside from a few runs, it isn't really a fast song. Probably my favorite song of their last 4 albums or so.