I always hear "Good guitarist can play like god even on s**** gear like Squire with Marshal Mg" Is this true? Did you tried this? I've there's video of Satch playing setup like this and he's done this test amazingly... Does anyone of you have this or similar video?
actually that link you posted the amp is pretty damn good i definately wouldent mind having any ways... and squire is coming up in the world alot of squires are better than cheaper fenders now so basically balls to you
Quote by fu man chu
so basically balls to you

Aren't you just mommies little smart man

The post wasn't directed at the amp Fonzie.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Umm...you could buy that whole rig, minus the custom pickups, for about $600. I think that qualifies. The AD30VT isn't exactly a high dollar item. And Squiers have the most inconsistent quality control in the cheap name brand guitar realm. I think it responds to the TS's question well.
Hi, I'm Peter
it dident respond well to it because he was asking about **** gear the stuff in that video might not be expencive but it is fairly nice stuff custom pickups and a nice amp can give most guitarists a good tone and so what if squire has ****ty quality control thats why you go into the shop and you play the effing thing before you pass judgment on an entire line of guitars
Quote by fu man chu
it dident respond well to it because he was asking about **** gear the stuff in that video might not be expencive but it is fairly nice stuff custom pickups and a nice amp can give most guitarists a good tone and so what if squire has ****ty quality control thats why you go into the shop and you play the effing thing before you pass judgment on an entire line of guitars

Wow you really ARE a douchebag. Your user title doesn't lie.

Truth in advertising, FTW.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
Wow you really ARE a douchebag. Your user title doesn't lie.

Truth in advertising, FTW.

way to say nothing, and actually my title says douchebagerat as in proclamator of douchebagery which in this perticular case id have to say is you. if you feel the need to vent your frustration about how you lost an arguement you started over the internet then id suggest psychiatric help thank you goodnight

Edit: Truth in advertising, FTW.... as advertised
Last edited by fu man chu at Sep 3, 2006,
We don't talk about custom pickups, 100 watts amps and cool effects, we talk about 15 watt amps (like Marshall MG15) and s**** guitars with stock pickups (like Squire, Stagg etc)