hey guys i play heavy metal and i dont have much cash so i was looking at these guitars wich one do u think is better for the stuff i play i play metallica and stuff like that feel free to post more suggestion in the some price range
i have the epiphone g310, and the body is uncomfortable to me, the action isnt that great on it, and a for the esp, i think the body is made of agathis, which id stay away from, but if you dont mind, id suggest a schecter omen, if your on a budget
ibanez rg321, im picking mine up in a week or so..very good "moddable guitar"..its mahogony too..the esp is agathis with a bad liscensed floyd
ESP's are far superior pretty much every other guitar in the price range.

Get the MH. You won't regret it.
get an ibanez iceman once you lower the action on it it sounds great mohogany body sounds realy smooth then wen u put distortion on its crazy very easy to do pinch harmonics or just get any other ibanez there very good and relatively cheep
I have an MH400 and it's great. All ESPs in the 400 series and above are high quality and sound great. For the under 400 series ESPs, I imagine they would be like other lower priced guitars but for Metal, take the ESP for sure. Metallica plays ESPs, of course theirs are a bit more expensive, but you know, it matches lol. The liscensed Floyd Roses are fine and you can always upgrade later. The MH series are more of a lead guitar and are very comfortable.
Last edited by Karg45 at Sep 3, 2006,
Quote by Counterpoise
ESP's are far superior pretty much every other guitar in the price range.

Get the MH. You won't regret it.

theres a fine difference between ESP and LTD, get your **** together, jee should I take agathis wood, or mahogony?
Quote by Karg45
I have an MH400 and it's great. All LTDs in the 400 series and above are high quality and sound great. For the under 400 series LTDs, I imagine they would be like other lower priced guitars but for Metal, take the LTD for sure. Metallica plays ESPs, of course theirs are a bit more expensive, but you know, it matches lol. The liscensed Floyd Roses are fine and you can always upgrade later. The MH series are more of a lead guitar and are very comfortable.

changed. and Metallica play ESP because they get payed ****loads for it.

edit: also ts what amp do you use?