what multi effects pedal board should i get i play heavy metal stuff like metallica my price range is under $1200 austrlian dollars
you proboly can afford the best zoom multi effects pedal or the good digitech pedals like the rp300 or somthing
what amp do you have?
John Frusciante
member #1 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chili Peppers UG fanclub PM samlynch to join
JIMI HENDRIX
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
John Petrucci
SRV
WHAT?! Youve got 1,200 kangaroos (equivelant to America's 'Buckeroos'...but youre in Australia so... [/lamejoke] ) and youre looking for a multi-fx pedal!??!

Thats insanity! What guitar/amp do you have?????
if you've got $1200 (assuming it's the same as American currency), DO NOT SPEND IT ON A PEDAL. What's your gear now?
Dickless.
pfft get a Damage Control Demonizer and youre covered, also note the Solid Metal hasnt been released into Aus yet so no-one come in here saying that
Just get the BOSS MT-2 and Digitech Black-13. Combine them to get an awsome metal tone. Then, spend the remaining $1000 on a good amp or guitar.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
pfft get a Damage Control Demonizer and youre covered

for pedals that's the best one i've ever played, but for that you could get a 5105 or an amp more suted for metal...unless you already have one

effect pedalboards aren't really that great for metal..there solid to have for indie and stuff where you'll use the delays and reverb alot....but you cant get great distortion at loud volumes out of them to well, they look great on paper but they still dont stack up to buying individual pedals. Get 900$ worth of pedals and the damage control instead of spending tons on a multi-effect one, if you only want effects
Last edited by pacoasterrider at Sep 3, 2006,
Hey dude. Let us know what other gear you have first. What guitar? What amp? I doubt you need to be spending that kind of money on a multi-FX board. Most people will recommend that you get a new amp over a new pedal any day but if that's the way you want to go the Boss GT-8 or Line 6 PODXT Live are within your price range and you can get pretty much any kind of sound you want - metal or not. They're both ~$800 AUD. Otherwise you could save yourself a lot of money and just get a good distortion pedal like the Line6 Uber Metal which is only around $200 AUD.
The best metal effects pedal is the Big Muff.

You do mean made from metal don't you?
Quote by Jaffaps2
The best metal effects pedal is the Big Muff.

You do mean made from metal don't you?

I was like WTF. You got me.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
boss gt-8 is great has lots of other tones too, not just dist. ones
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

Quote by MetalMilitia212
if you've got $1200 (assuming it's the same as American currency), DO NOT SPEND IT ON A PEDAL. What's your gear now?

If you are logical, have a brain, and is a literate, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!

He said AUD