I want a new guitar. started with the Squire and now its time to move on. So i was thinking about an ibanez, lots of people have said their a decent guitar so any suggestions? i play rock and metal and have a budget of around $500
(im open to any brand of guitar just using ibanez as a starting point)
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Ibanez S470
"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last."
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
get an ibanez just dont get any of the "S" series the whammy bar is preety terrible on them somthing for metal and rock could be the rg or the iceman and some of the gax series i paid 499$ cdn for my iceman i had an s but i sold it cause of the whammy bar system was **** but ibanez guitars are still the best except for fender if u get fender it has to be american
Dude you're on crack or something the zero tolerance system is amazing.
"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last."
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
I started out with a squire, and then after a year and a half I moved up to a Jackson. After I played it for the first time, I realized what a piece of **** the squire was. I would recommend a Jackson, although an Ibanez or ESP would be worth looking into also
I'm the dream unicorn! The young machetes guide my path through forests of burning orange trees, but protect me from the cloud eating coconut eyed monsters that live in the bushes.
Quote by HermanForce
Dude you're on crack or something the zero tolerance system is amazing.

Zero Resistance....

TS, do you need a trem or not? and what amp are you currently using?
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
I have an Ibanez RG370dx and its a pretty sweet guitar if you play metal.
Im playing thru a Roland Cube 30W
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
You didnt answer my 1st question, do you need a trem or not?
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by madpickin03
You didnt answer my 1st question, do you need a trem or not?

+1 if you dont want it why need it. so therefore if you dont need a trem look at the Ibanez SZ series since theyre amazing
Quote by azn_guitarist25
+1 if you dont want it why need it. so therefore if you dont need a trem look at the Ibanez SZ series since theyre amazing

+1 on the SZ recommendation.

Bear in mind that you'll eventually need to change the pickups on any Ibanez in this price range (the stock ones will do for a while, but they don't really do the rest of the guitar justice).
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
yeh but i guess that you could bear with the stock pickups until you get enough funds to buy a set of pickups that will suit your taste better