it sounds scary could be in a zombie movie when the chick is fighting for her life but dies neways lol
just picture somones arms getting ripped off by zombies with this in the background
Not my cup of tea... but not bad at all for what it is, drummer reminds me of a young mikkey Dee back before the King diamond 'THEM' days...
Quote by M4jorpiz
just picture somones arms getting ripped off by zombies with this in the background

haha thanks alot
Quote by deadmansdiary
that was pretty good actually, i liked the vocals

You liked the vocals haha jk, yeah I think He's good to. Anyway, thanks alot for listening
i listened to "now all shall fall." my god! this is intense. ive never heard vocals like that. kind of like the high pitched squeal that randy does, from lamb of god. he kind of sounds like a terrodactel. u know those giant lizard bird dinosaurs? haha, awesome. i really like the arrangement as well, its a great song in terms of this style of music. good work!
It's ok! My face broke the fall.
Quote by J0NNYBRAV0
i listened to "now all shall fall." my god! this is intense. ive never heard vocals like that. kind of like the high pitched squeal that randy does, from lamb of god. he kind of sounds like a terrodactel. u know those giant lizard bird dinosaurs? haha, awesome. i really like the arrangement as well, its a great song in terms of this style of music. good work!

Haha yeah I know what a terrordactal is. Thanks alot for the crit!
Now all Shall Fall: This is quite intense....sounds like industrialised metal, very fuzzy guitar, but it's cool, I like it. Really good drumming, more exciting than most metal you hear. And dynamics, what's lacking in new metal, are present, liking the quiet section...Good change back into the heavy stuff....Good ending as well....

Die For An Hour: The vocals are really quite disturbing, growly and shriek-like, it's quite uncomfortable....but then again, not suppose you're going for the all-happy-and-lovely approach are you? It really is good, guitars a bit hard to hear but from what I can hear they sound very competent and well done....

Really quite excellent, just need to work on the recording quality, but apart from that, great...

Would you mind critting mine, it's a bit different from yours but meh....

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6728811#post6728811

Cheers!