Hey Everyone.

I just wanted to let anyone who needs help with the bass guitar, there is a site for you.

BassAssist.com

Just wated to get it out there so everone can know, that if this site, or any of the other sites youve tried, dont provide the support, BassAssist.com will.

thank you Viewer, and Ultimate-Guitar.com

BassAssist.com Staff
No Ads?
Darn. Well i dont concider this much of an add...
all it is is telling you that is you cant find what you need here, BassAssist.com has it.
O_O well, delete it if you must.
its you forums

BassAssist.com Staff
meh, its a good site, it just needs more members to get it up and running. And how else are they gonna get members?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I'm P_T on it
Schecterman's Accomplice, of the Schecter Stiletto Players Will Rule The World Club. PM Fett13 or Your41Plague12 to join.

EQ:
Schecter Stiletto Extreme 5
Yamaha RBX170
Yeah i know, i am just saying if you had a guitar shop and someone opened one across the street, would you let them put leaflets in in your shop?
Quote by Applehead
Yeah i know, i am just saying if you had a guitar shop and someone opened one across the street, would you let them put leaflets in in your shop?

Brilliant analogy
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I checked the site, and it has absolutely nothing that UG doesn't have. In fact, it has absolutely nothing at all. I'm honestly curious as to what support bassassist could possibly provide.