that was cool man but like you said, the wah wasn't too good. bet it rocks with the crybaby though. are you using an epiphone or a gibson SG, looks like a gibson to me but please enlighten us
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
hey thanks for the comments its a epiphone i want a gibson though lol. yeah the crybaby is really good much better control over the wah.
Starr Lennon Harrison McCartney
that was pretty good, but i think the bending could use some work, a lot of them didnt seem like they were the right pitch

not bad overall though
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
definately need to clean up that fast lick just before the wah kicks in, but overall good job
timing is a little off, but since you seem to know all the notes, why not improve on that? but over all i think it seems a little tame for me.. rock out dude..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
the bending and playing was kinda sloppy and i didnt really like the tone
Overall: good (6.5/10 from me).
That was better than mine. things to improve are: Bend pitch and notes. Did you get tabs, because I swear you missed out some notes, still pretty sweet.
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!