I want a new guitar, its my birthday soon and i have to choose one i need all you guys to help me out with choosing!!

I want:

Floyd Rose

EMG's (preferably but not definite so don't worry if your suggestion doesnt have them!)

SUGGEST!!

Edit: Remember the price range £400/$760 (US) and post the price with it please
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
There are hundreds of guitars that fit that description, maninly made by the likes of Ibanez, LTD and Jackson. Take a trip to a guitar shop, try them out and come to an informed decision using your own hands and ears.
Ted, i tried a load (Jackson DK2, Dean ML, Ibanez RG370DX, Peavey rotor) and didnt really like any apart from the peavey, but i want to go for a bigger name in guitars than peavey (i know they're big in amps) in case i ever come to sell it, and all the time i go to try stuff they have 10's on. i hate 10's!! please suggest one!
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Your best bet is probably a Schecter at that price if you want EMGs stock.

But, I'd recommend that you buy an Ibanez S470 and put the EMGs in yourself. The Ibanez will have a better quality floyd than any other guitar in that price range.

A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by g1asseye
Ted, i tried a load (Jackson DK2, Dean ML, Ibanez RG370DX, Peavey rotor) and didnt really like any apart from the peavey, but i want to go for a bigger name in guitars than peavey (i know they're big in amps) in case i ever come to sell it, and all the time i go to try stuff they have 10's on. i hate 10's!! please suggest one!

That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. What the hell does the name matter?

If you like the Peavey, get it. They're amazing guitars for the price and even look good.
Quote by timi_hendrix

But, I'd recommend that you buy an Ibanez S470 and put the EMGs in yourself. The Ibanez will have a better quality floyd than any other guitar in that price range.

yeah probably not a bad idea id agree with that (considering you already said you didnt like those other guitars)
Quote by timi_hendrix

thats exactly what i have, and its a gem....the wizard two is one of the best necks ive used, and the zr locking trem has a lot on any floyd rose. pair that with the tone of emgs and....you get the picture :P the S is anywhere between $400-500 and i got the pickups for 70$ each. if you dont wanna install them, youll probably end up paying 40$ to get that done, as they are active....so all in all probably less than $700

other than that, i would take a look at the jackson RR3 as well as the DMKG dinky. possibly a higher line ibanez rg series as well.
Quote by timi_hendrix

+1. or just get an rg1570 and put swinesheads in it. it's a bit more, though, but a major jump up in quality.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If I'd be you, i'd look into the seymour duncan invader pickups.
But you could look up schecter's there some cheap with emg's or seymours and decent quality.
ESP Horizon FM Standard
Spider II line 6 30 watt
Uber Metal - line 6 effect
Quote by EmoSentinel
If I'd be you, i'd look into the seymour duncan invader pickups.
But you could look up schecter's there some cheap with emg's or seymours and decent quality.

i wouldnt check out the invader pickups i rather save more money and get a pickup that actually sounds decent