ok so heres my idea

I know its a crappy piant picture but you get the idea

I've aready made the grunge, and I'll just use my wah pedal. I have the scamatics for the other two. I want to be able to use them in any combonation (just like if i had the pedal seperatly, only they will all be in one housing) so my question is this, how will I connect the pedals together without having to use all the inputs and outputs, and using cables? could i solder the wires for one input to anothers output?
Quote by bambi_slaughter

how do you get a baby in a tupperwear container?
use the blender.
how do you get it out again?
tostitos.
You can solder the output of one to the input of another and it'll work just as if you had a cable between two separate pedals. When you say you want them in any combination, do you mean turning them on and off independantly or do you mean you want to change what order they're in. Wiring the inputs to the outputs will let them operate just as if they were separate pedals, but you won't be able to change the order (eg fuzz before wah or wah before fuzz) - to do that you'll need to use rotary switches.
yea I just ment that I want to switch them on/off independantly.

what do you mean what number is it?

is the order I have them in good?
Quote by bambi_slaughter

how do you get a baby in a tupperwear container?
use the blender.
how do you get it out again?
tostitos.
http://aronnelson.com/gallery/The-Mod-Zone-%21/WIRING_MULTIPLE_FX_IN_ONE_BOX

the order you have them in is fine, you can have the wah at the front for subtle sounds, or at the end for prominent sounds. I prefer it at the end, but try it out before you do any soldering
you'd just have to wire the outputs and inputs directly to the switches instead of jacks. I'd go for 3pdt switches, so you can wire LEDs easily and have true bypass