hey, I was wondering if you guys could help me decide between a Roland cube 60 amp or just keep the amp I have already and get a GT-8 multi effects guitar processor ?
well first of all what amp do you have now. From what ive heard roland 60 is great but i think you can get better, dont know though. I have the roland 30 with the gt-8 for practise and i find it fine but a bigger amp is needed and maybe the 60 is best but i mean i love my roland but i wouldnt use it as a stage amp. But the gt-8 is an awesome machine and i would say to deffinantly get it.
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

Quote by Mr.Loomis_shred
well first of all what amp do you have now. From what ive heard roland 60 is great but i think you can get better, dont know though. I have the roland 30 with the gt-8 for practise and i find it fine but a bigger amp is needed and maybe the 60 is best but i mean i love my roland but i wouldnt use it as a stage amp. But the gt-8 is an awesome machine and i would say to deffinantly get it.

So that didnt answer a thing, just told him to do both.

Tell us what amp you have. I would recommend the Roland 60, im about to purchase one of the Roland series myself.
no i didnt although it wasnt that clear i must admit. I would like to know the amp you have so i can give you advice on whether or not to get the cube 60. What i was saying was i think the gt-8 is a great buy but maybe he needs a new amp and i was saying the rolands are good and i would also recommend but on his question of getting it or keeping his old one i couldnt answer i could only tell him what i thought about the rolands, never once did i say to get the roland.
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

I recomend the Boss GT-8. Ive got it and it really is one of the best things i have ever bought

Get it. Right now. Go to guitar center and buy it. I think its around 500 bucks though so its a tad expensive