I'm thinking of getting a Dean Evo Noir for my first guitar. I have played my friend's Peavy Raptor EXP and although I'm a begginner, I like it enough that I want my own.

Does anyone know how high/low the action is on the Evo Noir?

Also, what is the neck width at the nut? I've noticed that on the peavy I have trouble fingering only one string at a time..even for instance if I'm dead on the 2nd string, my finger is usually touching the 3rd string enough to make it buzz. I'm not sure if this is technique or if maybe I should switch to bass
ive never heard of an evo noir u got a link?

Edit: o yah and that 2nd stirng deadness is probly technique
^Yeah, it's not the guitar. You're just starting out, so don't worry about it. Unless maybe you have really thick fingers. A friend of mine could barely play open chords because of his massive fingers...obviously, he played bass.

But it's probably just technique.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
If the strings are really close together then it can be quite hard to only touch one if you have big fingers. Good thing jumbo and Xjumbo frets were invented!
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
You can adjust action on your own, and the nut width is 1 and 11 16ths, which is about normal. I think most Washburns have wider nuts...
my first guitar was a dean mlx and i never had any problems with it. i think dean makes a good product.