i think thats what is is called but the the Tuning is C# F# B E G# C# but i am looking for some songs that are in that tuning because i tuned down for Between the BUried and Me and i finished learning to songs i wanted to, and im to lazy to tune it back, i want to know some other good bands that use that tuning im looking for metal than anything else though, so yeah i will play Intermidete(sp?) to Advanced
Thank you for you time
I am fairly sure that Snowblind by Black Sabbath is in drop C, and the key is E minor.
It's a really cool song, you probably know because your screen name is Megalomaniac!
My Guitar
>Ibanez RG7620 (7 string)

Originally Posted by Outside Octaves
... ah, the bliss of ignorience!
Everysong from SOAD's Mezmerize and Hypnotize.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
My Dying Bride, Therion, some Behemoth are all in C# standard.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
pretty much anything in Dream Theater's Train Of Thought Album...except for Endless Sacrifice which is in D-G-C-F-A-D.
in flames uses that tuning alot as standard, i just prefer standard down a fullstep or drop C#
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Behemoth also uses that tuning.
"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last."
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
In Flames uses C standard, not C#.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?