ok i have one question...which would be better for tuning to drop C..tune o matic or floyd rose....i heard floyd roses arent that good for dropc but im still not sure about tune o matic either

cheers
BURY YOUR DEADALIVE!
erm... that all depends if you're staying in Drop C or changing around... if you're staying in it, floyd would be good. if not, Tune-O-Matic.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
well i change around alot so i guess tune o matic would be smarter
BURY YOUR DEADALIVE!
indeed.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
You'll have better tuning stability if you go with the TOM bridge for as much as you switch it around. Changing tune on a Floyd is pretty useless & can cause tuning instability just with any other floating trem bridge.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'