Just wondering if the ad60 is worth the extra money over the ad50? How much better is the distortion? Is there a better versitile amp with effects for the money? Whats the hardest rock distortion I can get with the ad60, name sum bands. Thanx to all who reply with straight, honest answers.
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
bump bump bump it up!
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
well you get an enormous amount of extra features. You get many more models, pedal models, more edit controls. Some of the models do sound more accurate on the 60 over the 50.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
I guess what im askin is, can the ad60 compare to the cube 60 in distortion whereas the ad50 couldnt?
Quote by flexbuffchest
I guess what im askin is, can the ad60 compare to the cube 60 in distortion whereas the ad50 couldnt?

i really cant say ive seen it at guitarcenter didnt play it as much but i think it should if you can try it out and if your willing to spend that much extra also look into some other amps depending on your style of music
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
My style is kinda all over the place. From led zepp acdc rhcp pink floyd 80's metal metallica mudvayne tool and pantera. Also need some very good cleans. So thats why I think a modeling amp would be good. I already have a half stack but am looking for something more portable for drunken backyard gigs! lol
Have about 750 dollars to blow, sorry bout the double posting...