Have you heard of them?
whats your favorite song?

(idk if they're punk or not so dont kill me)
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
I saw them with X and the Rollins band.

My friend liked them better than X. My friend has Shite taste in punk.
yeah i saw them w/ rollins and x too.

x kicked ass.

not a big rollins fan, but he was good too.

riverboat gamblers were suprisingly good though.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
i just got interested in them, theyr pretty good
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Never heard them, but I might see them Saturday. Although, I'm mainly going to the show to see Cloak/Dagger.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
Never heard them, but I might see them Saturday. Although, I'm mainly going to the show to see Cloak/Dagger.

Cloak/Dagger is amazing.
I saw them with Paint it Black and Strike Anywhere. I didnt really get into them but they put a good live show on with a lot of energy
Quote by hardrock1315
Cloak/Dagger is amazing.

Yeah, I first heard of them through nn2s, then I looked them up and realized their from Richmond (which is where I hope to be living next year). Have you ever seen them live? This'll be my first time.
Quote by Ska Wars
Yeah, I first heard of them through nn2s, then I looked them up and realized their from Richmond (which is where I hope to be living next year). Have you ever seen them live? This'll be my first time.

Nah, never seen them. Just got into them recently. They're supposed to be awesome, though.
I saw the Riverboat Gamblers yesterday. They were OK. I wasn't really feeling it and I guess it was obvious, because their singer came into the crowd in the middle of a song and started talking to me about how I looked bummed out. Then he gave me a hug....it was awkward and sweaty. They put on a good show, though, just not my type of music.

Oh and Cloak/Dagger were amazing. Lots of energy. I think I'm gonna make a thread on them later.
Quote by Ska Wars
I saw the Riverboat Gamblers yesterday. They were OK. I wasn't really feeling it and I guess it was obvious, because their singer came into the crowd in the middle of a song and started talking to me about how I looked bummed out. Then he gave me a hug....it was awkward and sweaty. They put on a good show, though, just not my type of music.

Oh and Cloak/Dagger were amazing. Lots of energy. I think I'm gonna make a thread on them later.

HAHAHAHAHA that was you.

I was in the balcony and was like "I feel bad for this guy who is getting like awkwardly serenaded by the guy who looks like he's in the chillipeppers"
Quote by whitebluesboy
HAHAHAHAHA that was you.

I was in the balcony and was like "I feel bad for this guy who is getting like awkwardly serenaded by the guy who looks like he's in the chillipeppers"

Haha, yeah. I wasn't really paying attention and then I felt the feeling that you get when you feel like everyones staring at you. Then I looked up and thought "He better not be talking to me".

Edit: Oh and now that I've actually listened to the Riverboat Gamblers' recorded stuff, it's actually not bad at all.
Last edited by Ska Wars at Mar 17, 2008,
Yeah, I agree. The place like exploded once Strike Anywhere started playing. At least they had time to do an encore, though.