Page 1 of 2
Oh god, more sept '06ers..
A recent study shows that 98% of people don't give a flying fuck about what you consider 'real' music is or not.
I'd rather be around a depressed, moody wet blanket than an ignorant, arrogant dickwad anyday.
Quote by unplugtheradio

fall out boy in the mainstream>dragonforce in the mainstream

*dodges tomatoes, chairs, sink, rocks, and bullets*
n00bs get worse and worse as the months go by.

And emo.
Last edited by glm at Sep 3, 2006,
EMO! Ihate both but I'd much rather be a pitiful depressed person than a barbarian.

and BTW there are way too many of these threads.
the only reason you are all getting hacked off is because of the way you all think! it is pathetic - i bet most of you stereotpye and box people into catorgries because you are so self concsious and long to be accepeted. i personally don'y buy into the whole emo/ chav thing like the typical tennager, but i realise i lot fo eople do, which is why aim challenging it.

i realise in saying this i have contradiced myself, but by studing this site for a long tme now, i can honestly say a lot fo you have bought into this whole sterotype scenario.
Quote by aaron999
Who cares??!?!?!?!?!?

Discuss

I dunno, they are both pimples on the ass of humanity, so take your pick.....
chavs r the cancer of the planet, see my sig
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
what case, this isnt a courtroom asshat

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by charvel_man
I changed my sig for this thread, read the first line of sig. NOW.

I really hope this guy gets banned soon

Quote by aaron999
the only reason you are all getting hacked off is because of the way you all think! it is pathetic - i bet most of you stereotpye and box people into catorgries because you are so self concsious and long to be accepeted. i personally don'y buy into the whole emo/ chav thing like the typical tennager, but i realise i lot fo eople do, which is why aim challenging it.

i realise in saying this i have contradiced myself, but by studing this site for a long tme now, i can honestly say a lot fo you have bought into this whole sterotype scenario.

Did he just insult me? I can't tell through the long pointless ramble of crap that he just typed...
^ why do you say that? just because i am challenging the way all you sad internet nerds think!
Why do I say that?

You joined this month
You have already made at least 2 completly stupid, pointless threads
You are been pointlessly insulting
Quote by aaron999

If you're arent a typical teenager that buys into this garbage, and you seen that these threads and this conversation happens a lot on UG, why make a new thread? You're an idiot, kid.
only a fecking sept 06er

Quote by CoreysMonster

Aaron999, your threads and posts are beyond retarded. Your grammar blows (see Myspace thread.) Stop making such threads that waste all our time and try posting something intelligent. Kthxbye.
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
Quote by aaron999
but, at least i made you think eh?

Listen, asswipe, all you did was make us think you're an idiot. Which turns out to be true. You're the one stuck in six-months-ago and you're calling us noobs? You have just now realized what a waste of time most myspace things are, and that people are different. Some people think it's cool to be emo, some people think it's cool to be chavs, and some people think it's cool to make fun of differences. The latter being you, moron. Just leave already.
Quote by aaron999
^ just think through exactly what you said, and i will left you werk out your mistakes ok?

What mistakes?

His post was a hell of a lot more intelligent than anything you've posted
Quote by aaron999
^ just think through exactly what you said, and i will left you werk out your mistakes ok?

Okay, I'll "werk" out my mistakes. Thanks for lefting me time.
Quote by RMC06
I really wish aaron999 would shut the **** up.

OMG RMC06 (i hope that ain't your real name), i stuck up for you mate! i said you were funny, and accept that you are a geek!!
Quote by aaron999
OMG RMC06 (i hope that ain't your real name), i stuck up for you mate! i said you were funny, and accept that you are a geek!!

accept it?

When has he been complaining?
Quote by glm
n00bs get worse and worse as the months go by.

And emo.

Yeah, they do... have you ever noticed how some people who are themselves newbies talk about people who joined a month after them as though they're veteran members? God, I hate that

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Quote by aaron999

thank you for being a voice of reasong on this board. As a matter of fact, you should PM Casualty01 to be a mod
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
thank you for being a voice of reasong on this board. As a matter of fact, you should PM Casualty01 to be a mod

*cough*itsbeendone*cough*
Quote by aaron999
^ why do you say that? just because i am challenging the way all you sad internet nerds think!

HA.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by aaron999

Hooray I'm a nerd!

As I nerd I'd like to point out the irony considering you are using the internet (I know shocking isn't it!). And nerds>you.
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

Quote by aaron999

What the hell that wasnt even a typo e and o are at opposite ends of the keyboard.
Page 1 of 2