I live a a really quiet suburb, no one ever gets things stolen here, there isn't thieves, just assholes, really. So I went for like a three and a half hour walk in the rain, and turning onto a steet a few streets from mine, I see someone drive up in a car that must have known me because they smiled and waved. So I'm feeling pretty good, that was a pick me upper. I turn onto the street that's attached to mine, and when the track changes on my CD player, I hear that someone must have been calling me out or something, but all I have catch is the words "Yeah, you little bitch!" That doesn't bother me, but a minute or so later, I hear about two thunderous running footsteps and someone runs up from behind me and rips the hat off of my head! He gets a big grin and runs off the other way. It was a $30 Bob Dylan concert hat I got like a week ago. I turned back a bit later and there were three kids, but they were clearly a few years older than me and I was tired so I didn't go back.

Maybe this is just complaining, but I'm really... really confused, I guess. I don't even know. Disbelief maybe? Anything like this ever happen to you guys? What did you do?
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
That's pretty crazy haha
Quote by sicformyage

me:you like acdc
them:yea i do
me:cool, whats your favorite song,other than back in black
them:i gotta go...

Quote by jordanzio
i love hilary duff and will eventually marry her... she does not know this currently...

That's happened to me, I pulled out a Glock shot the sh!t out of those assholes...

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
thats why i carry a knife around
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
UG will go round to their houses, and chop three limbs off each of them for every $10.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Flesh Fries you live in weymouth??

No wonder you carry a knife. Scummy place. Dorchester is the place to be my man.
Quote by Greenie_777

No wonder you carry a knife. Scummy place. Dorchester is the place to be my man.

Weymouth rocks. My dad's buried there. *cue awwws* And threadstarter, you get loads like that. I live in Turlin Moor *shudders*
Back and sexier than ever

Co-founder and #1 member of The Pick-Eater's club. PM me to join.
n00baid member - PM draken to join
heh, weymouth is just full of people that say "ill kick your ass and kill you dawg"

and none of them actually have the balls to do it...its just good to carry a knife cause it scares the hellout of people when you pull it out after they say **** to you...i just use it as a "dont **** with me" thing haha
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Similar thing happened me when i was ice skating this one time, some dick flew up past me and took my cap straight off. It only seemed fit that i go after him up and nail his ass right in the middle of the rink (not in a sexual manner). They threw me out, bitches
Originally Posted By tortillamaster
GUITARS: jugga jiga wa jugga jig wa jugga jiga wa jugga jig wa meedley meedley meedley meedley meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

My dmusic

I love you but I've chosen darkness
Quote by flesh fries
thats why i carry a knife around

so you're one of the kids that all the papers have been complaining about, and you live in weymouth, that says it all
What a bunch of dicks, looking for confidence boosters by stealing from defenseless kids
The Space Farmer and Co-Founding Bastardo of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Quote by absinthe5765
Maybe theyre Bob Dylan fans. Go have an intelligent conversation about Bob with them.

A few days ago before school, me and my friends were all standing around outside the building. We were just talking like normal and one of my friends was wearing a hat. Out of nowhere, a retarded kid (not kidding, literally retarded) runs up and steals my friends hat. The look on my friend's face was priceless. He had no idea what to do. It was great
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
*cue baseball bat lector*
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
Something simlar happened to my cousin and me.
We were out skating one day and decided to go into town to get some drinks. We reached the town center when suddenly this chav walked towards and nicked my cousin's board. So in front of everyone in a busy town square my cousin turned round and roundhouse punched this guy in the face. Hilarious.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Quote by hellbound_jonny
Something simlar happened to my cousin and me.
We were out skating one day and decided to go into town to get some drinks. We reached the town center when suddenly this chav walked towards and nicked my cousin's board. So in front of everyone in a busy town square my cousin turned round and roundhouse punched this guy in the face. Hilarious.

He must've felt good, huh?
Quote by MrDinkleberry
That's happened to me, I pulled out a Glock shot the sh!t out of those assholes...

a glockenspeil?

sucks what happened to you, though.
Dude that's a bummer. I've almost lost my Bob Dylan hat a few times, and I freaked out.
Quote by Greenie_777

DOT man, represent. haha. sucks about the hat tho TS.
Quote by shigidab0p
I had my phone stolen as it was by my ear and I was talking into it.

Ouch lol

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
²nd
:d when i read the title , the first thing that came to mind was
pwned :d