Hi guys,

could you recommend me some good metal guitars? (for Metallica, In Flames, CoB, Slayer etc.)

i thought the Mockingbird or the Jackson Kelly would be good, but some told me that there are also better metal guitars for 460 $

thx
maybe an ibanez sz320, or you could get something like a an ibanez rg321 (without trem) then throw in a set of EMGs and that guitar will be a tank..dont buy a kelly in that price range the js30 kelly is horrible..
oh i forgot to say that i want a guitar without a floyd rose and i don't want to change the PUs isn't there a guitar in this price class which i'm looking for?
Used ESP/LTD 400 series. Pick your shape. If you want an extreme shape, go F series. Les Paul shape EC series. SG shape, Viper series. Superstrats, MHNT, H series.
haha
I've got a kelly and i love it, so that's a good one....
search the forums for "metal guitar" and you'll find lists people have made of the best metal guitars (although most won't have a price range)
but the 400 series cost about 900 $!!!
that's definately too expensive for me...

if the ESPs are also good in my price class i'd pick a ESP LTD F100FM STBK
yeah and metal is right, you see them go close to your price very often used..
Quote by Counterpoise
ESP are your best bet for that price range. Either that or lower end Jacksons.

No, $400 ESPs aren't good at all.

TS: Either find yourself a good Ibanez, or save up and buy a good guitar that will last you longer than a couple years.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

You do NOT want a JS series Kelly.

That's my advice, hope you find something awesome
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by metal Lover
Kelly FTW! Marty Friedman plays one, Marty Friedman. Beats the hell out of the B.C.Rich

No he doesn't. He uses Ibanez SZs.
RIP SYD
Member #6 of the "SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4lifeSZ to join.