Buitiful Epiphone Et-270 in the best condition than any other ive seen. Made in the 1970's Everything works as if its brand new. No dings at all. has Maple body and neck, rosewood fingerboard, dot inlays, crimson sunburst finish, vibrato tailpiece (missing arm) 2 Epiphone special design pickups, 1 volume and 1 tone controls, 3 way pickup selector switch, bass boost switch. Guitar plays and sounds great. Was Kurt Cobain guitar of chose in the bleach era. Has incredible Bass Boost switch that totaly shifts your playing tone and dynamics. For all the people that say I should lower the price here is some proof: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=epiphone+et-270
Both are going for 230+shipping, the one thats going for 100 is heavily modified, this is your chance to own the origional.
Check out these pics:

Price: $230 Shipped.
I will ship internationally but you have to be willing to pay shipping costs.
I also have paypal!
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
hey, i resent that quote of trombonists. i am one and i would greatly appriciate it if you take that off. thanks, and ill take it for 15 dollars, plus shipping, if you want.
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
Quote by bob311
hey, i resent that quote of trombonists. i am one and i would greatly appriciate it if you take that off. thanks, and ill take it for 15 dollars, plus shipping, if you want.

Cool shipping will be $215. Dont be an ass.
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
Last edited by LoveBuzz87 at Sep 3, 2006,
im trying not to, but you are making fun of trombonists, so until that quote is gone, i plan on being one.

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
Ok lol ill remove it if will please let my thread go I am just trying to sell my item, thanks.
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
ok no prob, anyday

What you mean by differnt. Also it would be like $255 shipped to like the uk or can, also would have to be paypal only cause it would take ages for a money order to get here.
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
it doesnt cost that much to ship to canada. But hey, if i sell one of my guitars, i'll look into this one, but outlook isnt good, since i've had no interest for months. I'm going to ebay soon so it might happen. sorry about not getting back to you about the DS-1, my friend is really wishy washy (well... i dont know, its ok but..) you get the point.
Guitars
Fender Telecaster 72 deluxe reissue
BCRich Neckthru mockingbird w/ floyd
Franken Strat, that i built
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Mapex Pro M classic Sabian AA/Paiste 2002 cymbals Iron Cobra
wait, do you have 2? or its that (the ebay one) a example of price or something?

Im interested in this guitar and willing to pay that extra for postage to Ireland!!
Last edited by False_God at Sep 5, 2006,
you dont have paypal anymore? what happened with the last guy if i might ask?
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
where was this guitar made?

EDIT: and do you have a case for it?
Was made in the Motsumuku factory in Japan. It has a Gig bag.
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
can you feel my love buzz? hehe im the best.....
Quote by Ferdinandstrat
My problem is the lube,it's not easing the pain,it just makes it less gripy

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Wait a minute! Do they send the boxes in boxes!?

EASY MONEY!!!!
you know whats funny... that song isnt even written by nirvana XD
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
the best i can offer is $200 and YOU pay shipping to Ireland.
hows that sound?
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

^ 2 bumps in 24 hours. That's a breakage of a bumping rule... try to tone it down. And just edit your bump next time so that it says the new price. I'm not stupid.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
can you PM me your email address cos my PM function doesnt seem to let me send messages at the moment. Cheers
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

???
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX