any sites i can find schematics or stuff,I'm a n00b to cabs and speakers.Also where can i get the speaker jack and things that connect to the speakers. help is appreciated
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
depends, what is the ohm rating on your speakers and what ohm rating do you need for you amps line out??
love your quote by the way dude
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
thanks, i love SRV, absolutely incredible guitar player but what about those ohm ratings if i have them i can help you out..
Two 8 ohm speakers so overall would be 8 (you divide it by 2 right?). They are Eminence Patriot Texas Heat speakers. Ive got a fender fm212r and will be running out of the the pre out (not sure what ohm it needs,but would guess it could do any because of it usually being used for direct recording and such)
Quote by Chikitty_China
of first of all you can get either 16ohms by running the speakers in series or you can get 4 ohms by running them in paraell, second you cant use your pre out because it is for an effects loop, you need to use an extension speaker out jack if your amp has one, if it doesnt then you can make one by wireing an interupter jack into your speaker wires inside of your amp, this disconnects you internal speaker when you plug your 1/4in speaker cable into the jack.