for me to do?

i know the picture's really terrible, but i couldn't really do much better.

in words, i would like a black les paul special, with all silver hardware

it would then have a strip of silver/white going upwards along the line of the stop tail.

along with a strip of blood red going along sideways, parallel and just below the line of the strings.

i would also like a completely black fretboard, with the 7th fret silver and the 3rd fret red, but that doesn't have to happen.

basically would it be possible for me to customise the ebony lp special to look like this?

cheers,
x
Attachments:
mandy's guitar.jpg
wtf?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
Yes.
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
Quote by AlGeeEater
Yes.

including the fretboard?

also, do you have any idea of price?
its the fretboard that's the real problem though, i would've thought?

is it possible to get rid of inlays, and to paint fretboards?
what the FUCK is that picture? from what i can tell you want red and a silver line running through the body of the guitar.
if that is so, yes that is possible.
i dont know what youre talking about the fret board, you havent even drawn one.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
that is one funky looking picture, Headless and has a invisable fret board with black binding....I want one...
you shouldn't paint the fretboard, although you could get a couple of colored block inlays....

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
i know, i explained the crappiness of the picture.

all is explained in the writing though?
dude, im just home and im drunk, but that STILL looks retarded as ****!
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
tell ya what, im going to bed now.

i shall draw a much more accurate, obvious and easy picture tomorrow.

see y'all.

I'm sorry, but I really don't get what you mean from that picture.

However, from what you've said it doesn't seem impossible at all. The fretboard isn't impossible, however, you're gonna have to go for an ebony fretboard, which would be easy if you used a bolt-on neck, but the Les Paul you were on about customizing sounds like a problem.

Edit: Oh wait, Les Paul Special? You shouldn't have any problems then, I don't think.
Last edited by olif8 at Sep 3, 2006,
You might not want to go through the troubles of painting a rosewood or ebony finger board. You can ebonize rosewood boards, but I don't think the painting is in the best interest of the wood. If we were talking a maple neck, then you could do it.

It might be because both ebony and rosewood have a much deeper grain pattern where you would need grainfiller and such. Not sure. Wait for Algee or Cord to get back to this.