So I keep on doing this song thats cause I like it, it is so fun to play and too sing, though I cant sing, I do it anyway just for the pure fun and for letting out some emotion, so meh, hopefully this is good, I posted before, just wanna see if I can get any better. Crit if you want to, I will be sure to return the favor. Thanks ahead of time.

Link in sig.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Really nice!

I loved your guitar playing, and also liked your voice. I haven't heard the original song but your voice seemed right for this song. Very good !

If you want you can crit me but i'm just a kid trying to make some songs without idea of singing and poor guitar skills, but if you've time to listen and give me some tips, i would thank you
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426900

Good work!
Nice work!
pretty good guitar, awesome vocals!
You may check out my Under the Bridge Cover (Signature) if you want to.
Though my guitar skills are not the best. =)
peace!!
alright thanks for the comments, I am a bit tied up with homework, gotta watch two movies, take notes on them, comparative notes, and come up with a thesis, So when I have time I will be sure to crit back. thanks
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Listening as I type sounds very nice the intro was really nice the vocals are very emotional unlike some recordings on here. Its good how you didn't just squal on that high part at the end. Although there were a couple of vocal slip ups it was still awesome. Well done. Crit for crit? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=425347
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by ajove123
Really nice!

I loved your guitar playing, and also liked your voice. I haven't heard the original song but your voice seemed right for this song. Very good !

If you want you can crit me but i'm just a kid trying to make some songs without idea of singing and poor guitar skills, but if you've time to listen and give me some tips, i would thank you
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426900

Good work!

You've never heard Under the Bridge? wtf man

I think pretty much all of your under the bridge covers, it really is a song that takes a while to get to where you've playing it perfectly, guitar playing was still a little sloppy, especially in the intro. If you're trying to sound like Anthony, well you're actually getting there.. still needs some work im afraid
Really enjoyed that, it's nice and mellow. Some nice guitar fills in there and your voice suites it very well. I thought your voice went a bit a couple of times towards the end, but overall it was solid.

Thanks for your crit on mine aswell.

Nice Job man. It sounded awesome.
MEMBER OF THE UGERS FOR AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE

Member Number 12 of the Iron Maiden are Gods Club. PM Revelations to Join

Sergeant Simmons of the KISS Army: UG Regiment PM Sloopy to join

Member of the "I Remember Old Nickelodeon Club"
I really like your voice, it's very Keidis-ish.

The guitar playing's alright too.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30