The reviews on musiciansfriend were great, I was wondering what you guys thought of it. Is it worth the money?
One of the more Decent Epi's, IMO. Will use a pup + tuner change in the future, IMO, but most guitars do.
haha
Definately one of the better Epi's, especially for £280 or whatever you pay for them in the States. Like most Epis (and most sub £400 guitars for that matter), it could do with upgraded pickups, but apart from that its a great guitar.
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
I tested one out at gc once and it sounded pretty good, but then again I was playing it on the most expensive amp in the store, so I don't know how good it would be on whatever amp you have. The only thing that I didn't like about it was no whammy bar, but if you don't use whammies often then it should be pretty good.
I'm the dream unicorn! The young machetes guide my path through forests of burning orange trees, but protect me from the cloud eating coconut eyed monsters that live in the bushes.
I play an epiphone goth explorer, which is virtually the same guitar except the color scheme, and I really fecking love it. If you play metal then it's one of the best guitars in the price range, if you play a softer style of music though then you may want to look somewhere else. The neck feels awesome, and the heavy mahoghany carries the deep tones well. You will probably need to get the strap button moved for it to balance properly though. I personally replaced my pickups with an EMG 81 in the bridge and an EMG 85 in the neck and it made an emormous imrovement on my sound... now that I think about it your stock pickups are different than mine were I think, so it's up to you whether or not you like how they sound; but just for reference the EMG's kick ass.