I remember reading an interview with Andrew Stockdale, the guitarist/vocalist of Wolfmother, on UG. He talked about using a 355 in the studio, not a SG. he went on to talk about the pedals he uses, but I forgot what he uses. I ended up looking like a fool today for refering to a small stone (pedal that Stockdale uses) as a distortion pedal. turns out its a flanger or somthing. Can someone find the url to the interview or find out what pedals he uses?
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
thats the one. thanks a ton

**** i hate it when i ryhme
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
does anyone know what pedal or whatever he uses for his fuzz tones?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

A Vox Tonebender or his Xotic AC booster (he's got 2 I think running together)
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30