This will be my last thread for the foreseeable future. I'm moving, and I won't have the internet. Even when I do, I'm so busy now that I probably won't be able to frequent these forums as I usually do.
*Big drum roll* So goodbye to everyone etc, there are some cracking writers here.

This piece was literally written just now. I wanted to post something, and hey, here it is. Tear it to shreds.

A spilt pint is the beginning of the end of the night,
Absinthe sleeved, we literally pub crawl
In this childlike state there?s no place for metaphor,
Just our questions, like us, careening off surfaces,
Clattering into regulars, somehow returning,
None the wiser and shot to shit.

A swift hand to the head and some strange conjugal bed
Strawberry sheathed, we slide to the headboard
Then to the foot, and back. Tiring work
And a tiresome thing for such young tongues to say
Maybe even perhaps too bitter a taste
For such young tongues to taste.
"You can never quarantine the past."
good ridance ya jerk

aw, I cant stay mad at you. Truthfully, you'll be sorely missed, you're one of the few writers left here whose pieces I always read whenever I saw them cause I knew it would be worth reading. See ya man, hope you have a good move O, and i'll return later with an actual crit sometime if need be.
Thanks synthy, I'm sure you have never crit my work ever .
It's nice to know that I'm appreciated though. I'll make every effort to come back.
"You can never quarantine the past."
Sorry to hear that you won't be around anymore. You will be sorely missed. Anyways, I thought this piece was a nice curtain call. I really liked the wording you used in it. Anyways, keep up the good work and I hope to see you here soon.

Crit mine please?

Snake-Tongue Love