Page 1 of 3
I thought I'd make this just to see what ye think, I'd say wild honey pie or revolution9 but i dont think they count as songs so I think I'll go with glass onion because I really dont like that song
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Funny, Glass Onion is one of my favourites.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
I only really like Love Me Do, Please Please Me and Twist & Shout off Please Please Me album.
i hate the beatles
Quote by boredloserkid1
i have 3 balls n no penis..its called flopeouinesinea

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I'd suck off my grandad while getting bummed by my dad and tossed off by my brother for a million.
Quote by MudGuitar220
i hate the beatles

FOUNDER OF THE "OFFICIAL SLIPKNOT FAN CLUB" Pm me or Maggotx3 to join

lolololololol

I think that Good day, Sunshine is a bad song. Like, its not BAD... but if I was waking up for school/work and heard it, I think I'd want to strangle someone.
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
I've never had peanutbutter...
wtf!?!?!?!
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds is horrible.
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
^
supposedly they hated tracking songs, specially on let it be

also, i didnt mean there were any bad beatles songs, just less good ones
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by MudGuitar220
i hate the beatles

MudGuitar220

Favourite groups:
Metallica, System of a Down, Slipknot, Black Sabbath

hmmmmm.......
Member #1 of the Mars Volta club. Pm happytimeharry to join
lol, anyone who is a slipknot fan has absoloutly NO idea what talent is.....

Err worst beatles song....all of them are good apart from...i cant belive this hasnt been mentiond yet.... Revolution No.9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111ONE1111111111111111
Quote by Ixthyx

Are there any bad Beatles song? No. Next question.

Maybe some buttsecks in the road would change your mind.

Noone will be watching us. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
well im taking that none of you have heard "you know my name". wost beatles song and possibly the worst song of all time.
I'd say Revolution 9, but that doesn't exactly qualify as a song. So I'll go with...Wild Honey Pie. The guitar sounds really wierd and there's only one line in the whole song, repeated over and over again.
"Let there be light...sound...drums...guitar...LET THERE BE ROCK!" - Let There Be Rock, AC/DC
i dislike no beatles song.
Quote by AdayTripper
I don't want to ****ing be known as the guy who **** himself while his whole family came over. It just happened.

Quote by SonOfOsiris
how far would you go with a boy/girl to be able to say to someone "Im am not a virgin!"

????
Revolution Number Nine. Just not my cup of tea. I dont worship every song, but they hardly ever displease me.
"Revolution 9," "Good Night," or "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and my Monkey." DAMN that's an annoying song.

Jacques

(Funny, they all came from the White Album...)
1)There is no bad Beatles song. Those guys had more talent in there index fingers than all of UG put together. I'm not just an elitist prick, this is a proven fact.

2)Revolution 9 is a great song. Beleive me it's weird and odd when you first hear it, but after listening to it starts growing on you. Pretty soon you love it. This is the same for songs like Wild Honey Pie, The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill, Her Majesty, Dig It, etc.

3)Don't come into a Beatles thread and say "I hate the Beatles" or "LoLrZ TeH BeEtLeS SuX" because it makes you look like an idiot. If you don't like The Beatles then just stay out of the thread
you can't say revolution because it's a cover of that hippie song.

i dont like back in the ussr. It's the only song i skip when it comes up on my cds
every beatles songs is amazing, shame shame for raising such a question/statement

This is funny how most of the songs that people are saying are bad are off of The White Album, which was so far ahead of its time and revolutionary. Maybe its still ahead of its time and people just don't get Rev 9 (not that I do O_o ); I don't like it but still....
If I had to pick a song that was in some way sub-par.....I can't really think of a Beatles song that I'd rather not listen to, but maybe "Within You Without You" and "She's Leaving Home," they kill the mood of Sgt Pepper IMO, especially SLH.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by vainhero
you can't say revolution because it's a cover of that hippie song.

i dont like back in the ussr. It's the only song i skip when it comes up on my cds

What do you mean you cant count Revolution? It's not a cover, John Lennon wrote all 3 versions. He originally intended Revolution (the single) to sound as it does on the White Album (slowed down and on an acoustic) however the band needed it to be faster so he sped it up and distorted it. That is the single. Revolution 1 (which appears on the White Album) is how he originally intended it to be. Revolution 9 (White Album as well) is an abstract veiw of Revolution (both the song and the actual event of a revolution).
^Ditto. You can't redo a song of yours and call it a cover.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
How can anyone insult Wild Honey Pie?!?!

My English teacher is a massive Beatles fan and on his birthday we put on that song and when he walked in he started singing along!!!
no bad songs but just weaker ones by the beatles, and imo i think the long and winding road is a poor song by beatles standards
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Within You Without You. I just don't like it as much.
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
Quote by WokCreations
How can anyone insult Wild Honey Pie?!?!

My English teacher is a massive Beatles fan and on his birthday we put on that song and when he walked in he started singing along!!!

Alright..."Honey Pie" and "Wild Honey Pie"...which is the old 20s sounding one and which is the one that goes "HONEY PIIEEE HONEY PIIEEE!!!" cause I know their titles are a bit misleading..
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
I'd have to go with "Maxwells Silver Hammer". Awesome start to Abbey Road guys, ehy did you put this song 3rd?
Paperback Writer
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Quote by crazynickman
Alright..."Honey Pie" and "Wild Honey Pie"...which is the old 20s sounding one and which is the one that goes "HONEY PIIEEE HONEY PIIEEE!!!" cause I know their titles are a bit misleading..

honey pie is the 20s sounding one on the second disc, wild honey pie is the other
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Quote by sinan90
honey pie is the 20s sounding one on the second disc, wild honey pie is the other

thank you
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by wilty00
Twist and Shout makes me violent.

that made me laugh...
the only song i dont really like is wild honey pie
Quote by wilty00
Twist and Shout makes me violent.
Page 1 of 3