Would buying a squier infinity telecaster and upgrading it make the guitar worthwhile? I have seen them for like 125 and i want a tele and to start customizing so what do you think?
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Although squire telecasters suck, they are pretty comfortable and easy to play, so I think customizing one wouldn't be a bad idea if you have the extra cash.
I'm the dream unicorn! The young machetes guide my path through forests of burning orange trees, but protect me from the cloud eating coconut eyed monsters that live in the bushes.
I don't really have to much extra. It would be a process that will take time. If I do get one what should be replaced first? Should I get a new neck for it?
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Well an affinity is cheaper than standard squiers even, a "real" fender would still need upgrades, the same ones you can make to a squier made of the same wood so a squier tele would save you money so I say go for it.
i would change the pick ups first and work up from there
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.