Alright. I have seen many people on here post things about custom pedals and the designs for them, but they dont explain the details of how to make it.

I am interested in making one and was wondering some of the details such as materials, time and effort, cost.

Thanks
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
check the stickys and enlighten yourself................................... find the answers there, you will
well what kind of pedal are you trying to make? like a fuzz is pretty simple to build, but it gets increasingly harder when you are doing more complex things (like a flanger or something). basicly you look at the schematic and see what parts you need and how they are connected. then put the parts together on some sort of board and soder them so they are connected. then you put it in a housing and are set to go. a simple one to start with is this one. its only got a few parts and doesnt take much time to put together. i suggest that you start on a breadboard first so you get the hang of it and make sure it works.
Ok. I want one that has a Wah(and not a crappy Dunlop-like wah), a Chorus Pedal, and TS-808, and a Fuzz pedal
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
^ thats a very aggressive list for a noob....maby start out with a rangemaster like the one on my site..
Yea definately start with the Bazz Fuss jof just posted. Its not a "horrible" fuzz and its very simple.

EDIT:
1. You want a wah better than a Crybaby and you want to build it... Not gonna find it or happen.
2. You want to build a chorus pedal... Not gonna happen for a while once you see the schematics for them.
3. You want to build a Tubescreamer... You bound to mess that up.
4. Yes start with the fuzz.

Those were no way meant to insult you or anything, just trying to say that you better think lower at first and once you get the hang, go more advanced.
Last edited by call1800ksmyazz at Sep 3, 2006,
I may be a noob to this site, but i sure as hell am not a noob when it comes to guitar. I surpassed my guitar instructor in 2 months. I am NOT a noob when it comes to guitar. Not meaning to sound angry there. Just hate it when people automatically assume I am a noob at guitar because of my join date.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
^ no we assume you are a noob at building with electronics cause you dont seem to have much of an idea of what you are doing. just start out with something simple like a fuzz and work your way up to more complex stuff.
^ no we assume you are a noob at building with electronics cause you dont seem to have much of an idea of what you are doing. just start out with something simple like a fuzz and work your way up to more complex stuff.

Ok, Sorry bout bein an asshole a second ago.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
Yea definately start with the Bazz Fuss jof just posted. Its not a "horrible" fuzz and its very simple.

EDIT:
1. You want a wah better than a Crybaby and you want to build it... Not gonna find it or happen.
2. You want to build a chorus pedal... Not gonna happen for a while once you see the schematics for them.
3. You want to build a Tubescreamer... You bound to mess that up.
4. Yes start with the fuzz.

Those were no way meant to insult you or anything, just trying to say that you better think lower at first and once you get the hang, go more advanced.

Ive seen schematics for all sorts of Wahs, Why would you say that its not gonna happen? To a noob its not going to happen?
Minister of Zeppelinism, PM TheHeartBreaker to join
#6 member of the oasis fan club
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
'89 fender american strat
Vox ad15vt
Peavey raptor plus EXP(bridge: alnico 2 pro)
yamaha f-310p
Quote by SGstriker
Ok. I want one that has a Wah(and not a crappy Dunlop-like wah), a Chorus Pedal, and TS-808, and a Fuzz pedal

You can try modding a Crybaby/V837.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Have you thought about BYOC pedals?
www.buildyourownclone.com
I haven't made one yet but am tinkering with the idea. Haven't heard anything negative yet, and their forum looks quite supportive too. Might be worth a look?
Quote by The Iron Man
Ive seen schematics for all sorts of Wahs, Why would you say that its not gonna happen? To a noob its not going to happen?

I think finding wah casings is pretty hard unless you buy a wah with ****ed internals and gut it and start over.. its probably easier to just get a V847 and mod it though.