Topic.

Looking for a nice strat copy, one with good tone and playability.

Any recommendations?
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

MIM Strat?
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
Yeah, ,figured that'd be the first reply.

Any others? Everyone knows about MIM strats. :P
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220

Why do you want a copy exactly when you can get a real deal Fender?
Quote by red star

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
yeah, id get a real Fender, or if you cant afford one then id get any other guitar, not a copy, maybe used
Well, I know Agile makes some nice Gibson copies, and I hear that the models compare to the high end gibson ones.

I was just wondering if there were better strat copies out there as an alternative to the MIM strat for the price range I'm looking in.
Quote by rocknrollgod

Quote by Gutch220

Quote by sg-rocker173
Well, I know Agile makes some nice Gibson copies, and I hear that the models compare to the high end gibson ones.

I was just wondering if there were better strat copies out there as an alternative to the MIM strat for the price range I'm looking in.

ummm i think not, you cant get better than a true Strat
Quote by Arlabester
ummm i think not, you cant get better than a true Strat

True, but I always figured the MIMs wouldn't really come close to comparing to the MIA Fenders. I figured it was kinda like Gibson is to Epi as Fender MIA is to Fender MIM.

So.. just looking around for other options.

Quote by rocknrollgod

Quote by Gutch220

Get the MIM.

Ive got MIM Tele, and it plays like a beauty. MIM arent ****. They're just not MIA, which I think are HIGHLY overpriced.
Quote by red star

Quote by Dyaxe666
Well I think you've found your opinions....

(PS: MIM strat all the way)
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
get a fiesta red strat with a maple fretboard....MIM!!

edit: look at g&l tributes, too...
Quote by drevil814
Be a man and tell her off. If that doesn't work, a roundhouse kick to the face will.

Quote by flesh fries
im not racist....ive got a color tv
Last edited by BlinkBlinkBlink at Sep 4, 2006,