SO!

I was at work when my boss came up to me and started raving about this new metal band he found, said it had a few guys from Sepultura in it. I was a little skeptical at first but let me tell ya, these guys are awesome! I love the thrashy-ness to them and the all around feel.

Nailbomb Wiki

This was a very short lived project with only two albums (One being a live album) and a handful of performances, but I love there album and its going into my all time favorite collection.

PS: I've catagorized these guys as thrash, some may disagree though.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Quote by IlIk2plygUItAr
Where do you work?

Noodle Express, but lets get back on topic shall we?
Quote by zachbino57

Quote by TWISTEDFender
They're ok. They have that Punk-Thrashy sound going on.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
ive seen one of their album covers, some woman about to be executed. it was harrowing stuff. havent heard the tunes yet...
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
As a Sepultura fan I have a soft spot for Nailbomb the time that Nailbomb produced their only full lenght original album was about the same time as the problems in Sepultura began. As a whole I really enjoyed the disc and I have heard Max perform "War" live with Soulfly. It's alot more to the point and less experimental then latter discs by Sepultura. It has the in your face feel that perhaps only "Dark Ages" has, out of all of Max's projects over the last 20 years.
Quote by CSguitarvocal
SO!

I was at work when my boss came up to me and started raving about this new metal band he found, said it had a few guys from Sepultura in it. I was a little skeptical at first but let me tell ya, these guys are awesome! I love the thrashy-ness to them and the all around feel.

Nailbomb Wiki

This was a very short lived project with only two albums (One being a live album) and a handful of performances, but I love there album and its going into my all time favorite collection.

PS: I've catagorized these guys as thrash, some may disagree though.

If it's thrash, shouldn't it go in the Thrash Thread?
Quote by Scourge441
If it's thrash, shouldn't it go in the Thrash Thread?

True... but they have many more elements to them as well...
Quote by zachbino57

Quote by TWISTEDFender