Quote by My_World_Ablaze
I found these guys on Myspace and I'm becoming a pretty big fan, their guitarists are pretty creative with the technicallity that you don't see often in this genre. Tell me what you think.

Uhh...Metal generally has talented/technical guitar work?
no only threads!!!! only mods can make only threads!!! plus we're not exactly being flooded with threads about these guys to even warrant an "Only" thread.
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
Where's the relentless cryptopsy themed flaming at??? The defending of a genre with both incredibly detailed and biased sources??? THE SUPER SUPER ORIGINAL YOUR MOM JOKES!!!! DONT LET ME DOWN UG METAL FORUM... DONT LET ME DOWWNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Quote by Spark1284
Where's the relentless cryptopsy themed flaming at??? The defending of a genre with both incredibly detailed and biased sources??? THE SUPER SUPER ORIGINAL YOUR MOM JOKES!!!! DONT LET ME DOWN UG METAL FORUM... DONT LET ME DOWWNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Suck my dick.
roar
but i love all those things
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.