ok well since there is no drum forum here, and i want it for me to play bass ill just put this here. ok so i have been looking for a nice lengthy drum loop i can download, and all i can find are ones that i have to pay for. does anyone know where i can download a free funk drum loop?thanks
were all a bunch of brothers livin in a cool way along with 6 million others in a place called L.A. --out in L.A. by rhcp
yeah...i have the same problem as you..
i want to download drum loops too to practice
my "improvisation" skills...
same here, and to just practice playing along with drums and stuff
were all a bunch of brothers livin in a cool way along with 6 million others in a place called L.A. --out in L.A. by rhcp
I have one i created. It's six minutes long and i just put it on loop. I will upload it later when i get home for you all to enjoy. Obviously the tempo is fixed, though. It's great..
I really suggest getting a drum machine or some sort of program that allows you to create your own drum loops. You will learn more by making your own.

As for free ones, try downloading Guitar Pro and making your own drum lines in there, and just play along with those.

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
If you ever get a Mac, they have a built in drum machine in Garageband. (Good for a beatbox, too)
Member of UG's Keyboardists club. PM 4string-tsurigi to join.

Jimbo Wallace of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM me to join.
Inky, not everyone has the same access to things as us. When i was younger i would've killed for a few drum loops from someone. So i will upload a few when i get time later.

Quote by metalstillsucks
If you ever get a Mac, they have a built in drum machine in Garageband. (Good for a beatbox, too)

Yeah, we know. but if the guy has no cash for a small application or a drum machine, do you think he is going to spend $2k on a Mac?
Thank You!!
My pleasure. I hope you get some use out of it. PM me if you need anything else. Within reason.