OK, so I've heard a lot about wah pedals, and I purchased one. The Zakk Wylde one. To tell the truth, I wasn't satisfied that much. I mean, you pay 160 (the price with the warranty) for your amp just to change the sound slightly.

I saw absolutely no interesting things in a wah pedal. Is there something I'm missing here?
well.....i don't think so, however, i might suggest that you are just not used to using it yet, don't like wah-y bands, or have a crap amp, which would mean the sound wouldn't be good whatever wah went through it...

[edit: that wah is nice, so there must be something you are not getting]
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
I tried playing it, but in the end, I was like, "F*ck this." and refunded my money. I got some skull knobs and a set of the black colored DR strings. They never have any red ones at my Guitar Centers...

Right now, I'm currently saving up for a new Randall Half Stack with the money I got back, so I think I made the right choice.
What amp do you have right now?
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
yeh what amp do you currently use? probably that would be the reason why the wah doesnt sound too great or probably because you dont know how to use it