Heres a question if you could have or be something, what either band name would you want ie. If i could i would name my band Led Zeppelin, or if you coulb be one guitarest or such, ie. I would be John Bonham, and or if you could pick on esong in history that you wish youd writen ie. I wish i would have writin Jesus of Suburbia. lets here what you come up with
Gear:
since everyone was bitching, heres my favorites...
-1995 Jimmy Page Les paul (16th bday)
-1960 Gibson Les Paul reissue
-2003 Epiphone Les Paul Classic
-Hot Rodded 100 watt marshal (200 watts)
I wish I was the guy who tells the threadstarter to learn english before posting...

Hey it came true!!

come on, at least try and look like you have the literacy of a brick, idiot.
Aren't you the guy who always starts those annoying threads? Oh......
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
i would of written the song shut up just shut up shut up! You heard of that one?
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
I would of written the song "Wow that guy has a lot of les pauls, oh wait, thats not a real gear list" and my band would be "Haha jimmy page les paul? doubt it" and the guitarist i'd like to be is "1955 Gibson Les Paul? even if its real it'd be a re-issue foo' "
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I would of written the song "Wow that guy has a lot of les pauls, oh wait, thats not a real gear list" and my band would be "Haha jimmy page les paul? doubt it" and the guitarist i'd like to be is "1955 Gibson Les Paul? even if its real it'd be a re-issue foo' "

now that's just uncalled for
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
my band would be called motley crue id be richie sambora and wrote dry county, yesterday and house of the risin sun
My Gear

Kramer Jersey Star
Jackson DK2
Epi Lp Standard
Takamine G series
Marshall DFX 30 mg series
Boss Gt8 foot pedal

member of the 'i cant spell yngwhey mhalmstreem club'

PM me to join
no actually he does have all those guitars, i was talking to him about it, he says his grandma owns a guitar store, and the jimmy page was a 16th birthday present

there you go zoso i helped you out a bit
Quote by Z-oSo
Heres a question if you could have or be something, what either band name would you want ie. If i could i would name my band Led Zeppelin, or if you coulb be one guitarest or such, ie. I would be John Bonham, and or if you could pick on esong in history that you wish youd writen ie. I wish i would have writin Jesus of Suburbia. lets here what you come up with

ummm john bonam isnt a guitariest, man i thought you knew your zeppelin. also you should name your band the brass zeppelins lol
Quote by eyeownyu
no actually he does have all those guitars, i was talking to him about it, he says his grandma owns a guitar store, and the jimmy page was a 16th birthday present

there you go zoso i helped you out a bit

Did you ever hear of this concept called lying? It's an ancient technique that takes years to master but once someone is skilled in it, it is difficult to tell between the truth and lies.

Z-oso, as it happens, is a crappy lier.
you know cody your a signafied ass hole, your probabaly jealous cause not everyone has a guitar store for free gear
Gear:
since everyone was bitching, heres my favorites...
-1995 Jimmy Page Les paul (16th bday)
-1960 Gibson Les Paul reissue
-2003 Epiphone Les Paul Classic
-Hot Rodded 100 watt marshal (200 watts)
Quote by Z-oSo
you know cody your a signafied ass hole, your probabaly jealous cause not everyone has a guitar store for free gear

That wasn't an insult. And your an idiot. I hope you die in a fire.

Edit - Jimmy Page LP for your 16th birthday? Spoiled prick.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Quote by Z-oSo

i think you mean certified asshole

ofc theres a simple way to prove him wrong, ..... a digital camera, you standing infront of the guitars you claim you own with a sign saying I AM Z-oSo AND CODY IS WRONG, or words to that effect and close ups of the guitar with the sign included.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I would be Pete Towsend, and in The Who, and I would have written Twinkle Twinkle, which is an epic masterpeice opus that anybody who has ever heard it will never forget it, it's more than a song.