Anyone got any sound samples of this amp?

Or know of any sites with one.

The Bassist in my bands brother is looking for a good tube combo thats under £400 and has his heart set on this one as i told him it was awesome when i was trying out new amps.

Cheers.
Laney valve amps are good.
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
i heard they are fairly good.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
i've got this amp; really old amp really nice. It has a awesome clean channel and a oldskool Grit OD sound. Not quite heavy enough for metal without a pedal though.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Good cheap alternative to Vox. Some good bands use them, the Eagles of Death Metal do, I think.

According to the Laney site, Robert Plant uses them.
Last edited by smb at Sep 4, 2006,
if you're willing to go with the 1x12, gak (link above) has the vc30 1x12 for £300...

what music does he play, though?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
When I played one the cleans were alright, but I turned on the overdrive channel, and it was like heaven, so smooth, sweet and toneful it was quite shocking, absolutely amazing for the price.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I havent tried the VC-30 for ages, but ive tried the VC-15 and was amazed. I A/B'ed with an Orange Rocker 30 and it was great.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
^ VC15 was really nice when I try it. The cleans were really nice and the overdrive channel sounded so juicy, good blusey and classic rock tones. You wont be able to get a Metal tone out of one, but I'm sure you can do everything else with it.
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Laney GH100L with Marhsall 1960BV
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone
glad to see so many Laney lovers...this company is pure bliss,cheap & top quallity
it won't do recto type stuff but it can get pretty heavy
^ i don't know, i haven't tried it, you'd need to try it to be honest. The vc isn't really aimed at metal in the first place.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?